The projectAs part of the motorway regeneration plan, the French government has contracted APRR to widen the A75 motorway between the junction with the A71 in Clermont-Ferrand and the Saint-Amant - Tallende interchange (no. 5) near Crest to dual three-lane and take over its operation. The aims of this project are to:
- enable traffic to flow more smoothly,
- enhance safety,
- improve environmental performance.
ConsultationThe public consultation process is being managed by APRR, as the contracting authority for the project to widen the A75 motorway to dual three-lane status. The consultation aims and procedure were stipulated by the prefectural authority, in accordance with Article L103-3 of the French Planning Code. The consultation process will inform the public regarding the project to widen the A75 motorway to dual three-lane, provide opportunities for dialogue and note the views of all participants.
The views expressed during the public consultation process will inform the design studies, enabling the project specifications to be refined.
For more information
- consultation file;
- permanent display available during normal public opening hours at the 11 council offices participating in the consultation process: Aubière, Le Cendre, Clermont-Ferrand, Cournon-d’Auvergne, Le Crest, Lempdes, Orcet, Pérignat-lès-Sarliève, La Roche-Blanche, Tallende and Veyre-Monton.
To express your views
- visit www.puy-de-dome.gouv.fr and select the “My opinion” section;
- freepost “T” letters may be sent by mail or placed in the dedicated boxes at each participating council office.
- postal address: Préfecture du Puy-de-Dôme - Élargissement à 2 x 3 voies de l’A75 entre Clermont-Ferrand et Le Crest - Concertation publique - 18 boulevard Desaix - 63033 Clermont-Ferrand cedex
> Download the consultation file
> Project map
> Information leaflet
> Exhibition noticeboards
> Press release